Friday, June 17, 2011

Turning over a new leaf

As I mentioned in my last post, I was letting this blog slip; Well that was 6 months ago! I realized my main issue with the blog was that although I love woodworking, it isn't really what the majority of my projects are focused on at this time. I hope to make it more so as I get better at it, and have more time to focus on it. But over the past few years, I have found myself coming up and making projects as needs arise and they are in all sorts of mediums such as sewing, paper, photography, lego etc. and I'd like to document those as well. So as of now this will be a blog about all the random stuff I make! I have a bunch of cool things that I've been wanting to share somewhere so there'll be some catching up to do for a while, but it should be fun! So I hope you come along for the ride!

No comments: